It's the end of the year and everyone is taking stock. I will not be very original and just tell you about a small but useful program. It will be useful to all those who at least once thought about what.
- You need to see the seconds in the clock;
- We need to know what time it is in UTC.
Alpha Clock is a useful lightweight watch
Precisely for decisions these 2kh issues I have and emerged reality a remarkable utility. Unfortunately, the original site is no longer there, so I put it from the archive in my collection.
- The program is very small memory eats little;
- Allows you to move the clock around the desktop and "sticks" to the edges;
- No installation required;
- Supported the startup.
Perfectly replaces any widgets, as it consumes a minimum of resources. The program is not fresh in 2002, which largely explains its minimal resource consumption:).